Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random thoughts...


Have you seen this?
You know, someone tags you to write 25 Random things.
I thought I would do it. I mean, this blog in and of its self is random, but I'll keep this post truly random.


  1. I want to be Galinda in the musical WICKED.
  2. Shoes, I need new black high-heels. I always do though!
  3. I need to bake a cake, but will likely cheat and buy one.
  4. I secretly have a webkinz Panda and I play online games with my little daughter several nights a week in the webkinz arcade. (RPS)
  5. I detest kids who are disrespectful...
  6. ...and Moms who allow them to be.
  7. My dream of being an Oscar winning actress stays buried in the back of my mind, but I think of it daily.
  8. I'm smarter than 75-80% of the people I know, and I know some smart people...LOL.
  9. I DO NOT like the game Monopoly.
  10. I like my boobs, but will likely "adjust" them later in life.
  11. I'm pretty insecure, but hide it well.
  12. I LOVE MY MOM, and have no idea who my biological father is...and could really care less about him.
  13. My eldest daughter is one of the most UNBELIEVABLE people on the face of this earth.
  14. My husband doesn't like flip-flops, but I love them.
  15. I want to take my family to Egypt.
  16. I believe the Magic 8-ball and have since like 3rd grade. :o)
  17. I wished I read my bible more.
  18. Jack Johnson is wonderful.
  19. The nearest Starbucks is in London, KY.
  20. I need a new washer and dryer...with pedestals.
  21. I love my ex-husband's wife.
  22. I never thought I would be a school teacher.
  23. I will run, at least, one marathon this year.
  24. I miss New Orleans, but would never tell my husband that...
  25. I like who and where I am.

There it is...

Mrs. B

2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Yes, Gin...I already see several mistakes, but I am not going back in to change where I put a space in the word itself...LOL.

Unknown said...

I love how honest this post was Christy! I find myself commenting on each of your comments! LOL!