Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
You may have your game back.
Turns out, there is a game that I may dislike more than Monopoly...Parcheesi.
It takes forever for anyone to win...LOL.
Ok, so it is kinda fun...
and blocking people
and sending them back home
and having to roll a 5...is simple,
I do like the camel playing pieces...LOL.
However, my 11 year old is all up in this game. If I have to play it more than 3 times over the next week, I will not be a happy camper and it may cause me to boycott Naan. Just letting you know.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Confession: it is pretty awesome watching it...we all know we love British guys with an accent so thick you can't stir it with a spoon...of course, those are always the criminals.
( How cool if they could get Brad Pitt to do a guest spot and become his Snatch persona. I see a sweeps episode.)
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Thirty-seven, really? I'm still a kid!
These things, crow's feet, they "scurr" me. I am afraid that I will get obsessed with them and start beating people up in the "eye cream" aisle. I mean, what's next cheetah cheeks?
On the other hand though, after some research, it turns out they are a sign of happy people that like to laugh...in essence, an "attribute" that I would consider a trophy!...So today I notice, a few lines that I have to get all up in the mirror to see...for 37 awesome years of life. I consider that a pretty fair trade!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
3. It does snow around here from time to time...you could get stuck!
4. Don't try to "Carrie" everything to the car at once...steps with ice are dangerous!
5. Taking family pics are fun...I don't care who you are!
6. Keep pantry full. If it snows, and you can't get to SUBWAY, someone can throw something together for 25 people.
7. When tired enough, people will sleep anywhere.
8. Plan on laundry...everyone washes everything after everybody leaves!
9. The best present is being with your family...and vanilla extract.
10. Start counting down 'til next year!
*To my wonderful family, thank you for sharing such a wonderful time with me and blessing my home with your presence. I am sure Granny was watching down on us, smiling, knowing she has influenced, shaped, and made some great female role models for the rest of the world to admire.