3. It does snow around here from time to time...you could get stuck!
4. Don't try to "Carrie" everything to the car at once...steps with ice are dangerous!
5. Taking family pics are fun...I don't care who you are!
6. Keep pantry full. If it snows, and you can't get to SUBWAY, someone can throw something together for 25 people.
7. When tired enough, people will sleep anywhere.
8. Plan on laundry...everyone washes everything after everybody leaves!
9. The best present is being with your family...and vanilla extract.
10. Start counting down 'til next year!
*To my wonderful family, thank you for sharing such a wonderful time with me and blessing my home with your presence. I am sure Granny was watching down on us, smiling, knowing she has influenced, shaped, and made some great female role models for the rest of the world to admire.