Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweater Vest

Why won't my hubs let me get him a sweater vest? I think he would look so trendy and modern. (I can't say handsome because I think he is handsome all the time.) He has slowly been making his own changes, and people are noticing...LOL. I can not take credit for it, though. He just comes up with something...and says it...and then it just is.

A few weeks ago it was more button-ups, last week it was a belt, he gladly agreed to a 6 inch haircut, now he wants some "smart" glasses. I better stick to this diet or some young 20-something will steal him from me. :o(

Anyway, the one thing that I have asked him to get is a sweater vest and he will have no part of it. I just think that's beyond funny, but then again I am talking about MY husband...so nothing is "beyond" anything.

CBB

1 comment:

Caden's Blog said...

yeah I think sweater vests are a little too effeminate for grown men. I am with Mr. Chad.