Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What have you done today...

...to make you feel proud? I love that song. I know it's the theme to The Biggest Loser, and maybe Oprah used it one season. No matter. The words are moving and thought provoking. Everyone should take them to heart and just ask themselves...WHAT have you done today to make you feel proud?
For me, I'm more of the write a note or send a card to someone to let them know I'm thinking about them, the hubs is more of a rake someone's leaves if they aren't capable of doing it kind of person.
You? What type of person are you? Do you leave a nice comment on a Facebook picture? Call up an ol' teacher and say, "Thanks, you made me a better student."? Think about it for just one minute...how easy it is to make a difference in the world. I always like to think of the recycling motto...think globally(you could pray)...act locally(you can do). So go forth...See...Be...Do! Make yourself proud...and maybe even your Mama, too.
Mrs. B

No comments: