Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winter Blues

It's October and I already have the winter blues? I will shrivel up and die by the time January gets here. I NEED more sun. Where are you Indian Summer?

If most of you are like me, the winter makes my body and brain creep back into certain lifestyle choices that I do not wish to encounter this year. I watch more TV. Do less Exercise. I bake more. Therefore, I eat more. I make plans for so many holiday functions that most do not get finished. I am NOT a winter girl!

This year, I am going to try to make different choices, but when it's rainy, cold, and sunless outside I can't help but feel the need to crawl back into bed, pull the covers up and watch TV...or read...or sleep. Are you that way?

Regardless, I am not taking "any" flu shots this year. I am just going to load up on the vitamin C and continue to use my elliptical and see where that leads me...and what I really want to know is...Are you gonna go my way?...LOL.

Take care, keep warm and keep moving.
Mrs. B

No comments: