Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to you Ella-Bella!

Today, my daughters' little sister turns 2. She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much. I love watching my children play with and tend to her. It is a beautiful, heartfelt moment when it occurs.

When I get to see her, she hugs and kisses on me. I love the idea that God has given my ex and his wife such a blessing and that we all get along enough that this situation exist. This week, though, was really special to me.

Most nights when I call the girls, they don't answer. Ella does. I mean, someone else may answer, BUT Ella does, too....LOL. This week, she had the phone while I was talking to Claudia, and said, "Kisty, i yuv you". I, almost, cried. It was such a sweet moment for me because I love her, as well. I love the joy, happiness, and memories that she will bring to MY girls.

So today...Happy Birthday, Ella. You are LOVED!
Mrs. B

No comments: