Tuesday, March 9, 2010

spring is a comin'.

I really don't have much to say except...I NEED SOME SUNSHINE, PEOPLE! (I'm sorry. I don't normally scream, but I had to get that out!)

My bones are aching and my whole body is "jones-ing" for a bit of those heavenly rays. Are you feelin' it?

Somewhere in my mind, I am running outdoors, listening to CCR on my iPod, dreaming about being anywhere but running...LOL.

It is warming up, though...and time will "spring forward" soon...I guess I will just have to wait a few weeks longer to take it all in.

CBB

1 comment:

wititmeganstyle said...

sunshines will come your way :) it will! I just wanted to let you know that i've always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. i'm actually persuing that goal right now :) but i'm still in college so i have a few more years to go but i just wanted to know your experience in the field :) I hope your having a wonderful day! & Don't worry. Heaven will present sunshines for you :)

<3, Megan.