Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home

Home. I love this song. Regardless of the singer. It's such a warm, loving song. It makes me miss my husband...the way he smells, the words he says, the way he looks at me.
It makes me long to have him near me...cuddled up on the couch, sitting in the floor, talking in bed...it really doesn't matter.

When Buble' sings it...I see MY dreams: the two of us dancing under the Eiffel Tower, sippin' good champagne, dressed to the nines and watching the world pass us and staring with jealousy at OUR happiness.

When Shelton sings it...I see HIS dreams: the two of us sitting on the beach somewhere, drinkin' Bud Light, barley dressed with our toes in the sand and watching the world pass us and staring with jealousy at OUR happiness.

The song conjures up such good vibes about my marriage that I believe I could sit and listen to it over and over--everyday. I am happy that I found the one God lead to me. The one to humble me yet care for me in a way I have never been cared for. I just feel so blessed today. I hope all of you have that feeling today, tomorrow, and always. It's a great feeling!

Mrs. B

No comments: