Friday, April 1, 2011

Fridays are for Crushin'

Ain't no April Foolin' here.
These are my crushes for today:

blog:

Great ideas and easy crafts and home decor.
A great DIY site for casual crafters.


music:
Is there ever a time when the Beatles failed?
Not for me,
and this is one of their greatest masterpieces.
I never get tired of listening to it.


outfit:
cheap and easy...
these type of dresses are great for everything,
Wear them to the beach,
or running errands,
or lounging in your own back yard.


place:
Just want to take my "space" family
to the home of the biggest cover-up in history...
LOL.
Area 51, baby!


celebrity:
Since the hubs has been feeling under the weather,
we started watching Bones on Netflix.
We love it.
It is soooo up his alley,
and I'm surprised that I really enjoy it too.

No comments: