Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No post for WR4W...oncology report on Mr. Chad.

Spent the evening at the docs.
He believes the hubs could have suffered a TIA.
(A TIA is a pre-cursor to a possible major stroke.)
Now, that may seem odd with his age, but since Mr. Chad has had both chemo and radiation for his Hodgkins, his chances are higher than others his age to have something like this to occur.
Strike 1.
His father also has high cholesterol which means it is likely Mr. Chad will have it, too.
Strike 2.
Along with a 30 pound weight gain over 18 months, primarily in the stomach.
Well, you know what I am trying to say
Having an MRA and a 2D echo next week.


Keep your fingers crossed and your hands to heaven.

3 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

You and your husband and family are in my prayers sweetie. Everything will be ok!

Take care and happy weekend!!

Faiza said...

sending you love and keeping you close in my prayers.

Marz said...

I will pray without ceasing for you and Mr. Chad during this difficult time of uncertainty. I definitely believe in the power of prayer. If you need anything please let me know!