Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm on the backside of 30, but I'm OK with that...LOL.




















So, my life is not nearly the country song written years ago by John Conlee, but if it was...then it would just be. (If you round my age now, I am more 40 than 30...LOL.) In my "later" life, though, I tend to just accept things the way they are handed to me. You know you've heard people say it, "it is what it is"...surely, if you know me you have heard it mumbled...and now, I am trying to live it!

I live a good life, not a Sir Richard Branson sort-of-life, but a life where I have to be no one other than who I am...a wife, a mom, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a teacher, a scrapbooker, a horrible gardener, a...there's too many to name, but I am all of them. I live to see a new day. Everyday is a new beginning...a re-birth. So today, HAPPY BIRTHday to me because I may be getting older, but I'm getting wiser too...and gosh darn it...It is what it is and I love every minute of it!

Mrs. B

No comments: