Saturday, May 8, 2010

My lil' brother is a BIG time graduate!

At 10am, central time, my lil' brother will get his Bachelor's degree from the University of Memphis. He is the baby of the 3 of us and always acted the part, but I was always the bossy, big sister...so, I like to think we were even. Our middle brother is another story and I can only hope he turns his life around in time to have a happy ending. like Bran and I do.


In the past six months his life has transformed tenfold, though. He became a Dad to little O and now he is graduating from college. He is an example of how it's never too late to arrive to the party.

His life was a struggle at times and his genetic make-up...whew! ...but he persevered and is now living the life he deserves. I am so happy for him and for his family. He is excited too, about his next move with them. He will be starting his Master's soon, his wife is going to nursing school, and little O will be close enough that we will all get to see her as much as we want...without dropping by unexpectedly. Right, Bub?

Today is your day and we salute you. Jay and I are super proud of you and we're sorry we're not there. Congrats from Mr. Chad...and the girls love you.

Can't wait for you to be back closer!

CBB

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Congratulations to your brother! And thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog!