Friday, September 16, 2011

Sons of Anarchy

So, had to decide on a new Netflix series to watch,
and after seeing some posts by this gal
decided to give it a shot.
OMG!
I am hooked.
My hubs is hooked.
WE are hooked.
(Now, I will say, it is probably for different reasons secretly, but we both love the show in general.)

Once you start watching it, you more or less get sucked in by all of it.
The love stories, the bad ass-ness, the fight between good and evil.
The following 2 reasons...LOL.

I am not ashamed to say it,
after watching 3 full seasons,
this could be the best CURRENTLY produced show on television.
For today,
I am ready for a tat,
a biker man that looks like JAX,
and an unlimited amount of money for the 2 of us to spend,

BUT only for a month or 2,
after that,
it would get tiresome being called someones old lady.

No comments: