Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clinton

Dear Hillary,

I'm sorry I failed you.

( I am, also, very sorry that you didn't send me a wedding card/gift...even though I invited you...with or without Bill.)

I want you to know. I believe in you and that great things are to come your way. I will not jump ship. The democrats are needed to lead this country and I believe that Obama can lead us in a much longed for, new direction. ( I believe you could have done this, too, but that's not where we are now.)

You have always been an inspiration to women EVERYWHERE, and will continue to be as time goes by. I think you will be an intricate part to the new administration and that people will love and respect you more in 4 years than they do right now. I love you, Hillary. Thanks for the ride.

No comments: