Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Change of Scenery

That's me...to the left. Well, in my mind it is...both physically and location-ally...LOL.

I am so drained by life sometimes. Sitting in the car, waiting in a line, holding on the phone--seems like half my life is going by quicker than I can live it. It makes me tired.

Today, I woke up crying. My teenage daughter is getting ready to go to the prom in a few days and I wanted to stop and scream, "Wait a minute, she doesn't know how to tie her shoes yet!!!!", but then I remember that same little girl is going to be a senior in high school in 3 months.

The whole day proceeded with me crying and wondering had I been a good enough mom, had I done all the things needed to prepare my children for the future, to be a role model of what a strong, intelligent woman should be, if I had come across the Lifetime Network for Woman...I probably would have cried myself to death--right then and there.

So instead, I believe I just need a vacation...and so does my mind. :o)

CBB

No comments: