Friday, April 16, 2010

...so sick...wwaaaahhhhhh.

I am not a good sick person and I have a hard time tolerating sick people, with the exception of my children. I find being sick is a sign that you're weak. Well, folks...I am weak.

Thursday morning I got up...or tried to and could have sworn I was dying. I couldn't breathe. My head was "stopped up" and throbbing. I was dizzy and crying...not from pain, just crap was running out of my eyes. I had to use a sick day and our school gets crazy when you use a sick day and just it went down hill from there.

See, the problem is when I get allergy/sinus/cold sick there is nothing I can take. I have high BP and I take thyroid meds, so I am out of luck when it comes to decongestants. Turns out I have to "try" to sleep it off.

Have you ever tried sleeping when you think you're dying because you can't breathe? Turns out, it doesn't work that well. Anyway, Long story short...Friday was almost as bad and the weekend didn't see me getting much better. I will be at school come Monday, though...or you can bet I'll be dead...from dander, or pollen, or germs...does it really matter?...LOL.

Mrs. B

No comments: