Thursday, April 22, 2010

Passage to Narnia

My husband built a HORRENDOUS door to our crawl space. At least, those were the words that came out of my mouth when I asked him what the heck was going on with "the door to the crawl space". Actually he says it happened more like this:

Me: When are you going to finish the door?
Him: It is.
Me:It's Horrendous!
(and that was pretty much it...LOL)

It wasn't horrendous...it just didn't look like what I had pictured, so I wasn't "downing the project"...just shocked. So, then he makes me feel guilty for using the word "horrendous" for a few hours and the proceeds to "fix it".

Needless to say, after building one door then revamping it to another, the door above emerged and I LOVED it! I said to him, "It almost looks like I could go through and find Narnia"...to which he replied, "No need to be a smart ass," and grinned.

What can I say, I just love him...and his door. Thanks, babe. Next week we're building a deck...LOL

CBB

No comments: