Saturday, August 14, 2010

Who's the best? BCS!

Who knew? Who knew I would end up in the same small school that educated me 25 years ago? Who knew I would feel the responsibility of educating kids of the kids I played with everyday? Who knew that I would be so filled with happiness and a desire to change a place ...that I could not wait to "escape" from years ago? I mean really, who knew?

From the time I go to bed, 'til the time I put my head on my pillow, right behind thoughts of my girls and my hub, is good ol' Beaver Creek.

I want every child to WANT to come to school. I want every child to LEARN.

I am surrounded by a staff that has the same enthusiasm as I do and I believe it is going to be a better place tomorrow than it is today. I think with each passing day--it will get better. Scores will go up, attendance will improve, and our "new teacher" high morale will trickle down to the students and out into the community! Beavers will become achievers.

Who's the best? BCS
This is what I was meant to do...I believe!
Mrs. B

No comments: