Thursday, September 10, 2009

Law and Order...

"In New York City's war on crime, the worst criminal offenders are pursued by the detectives of the Major Case Squad. These are their stories."



........BAUM BAUM...........

I bet you have no idea who Steven Zirnkilton is, but I , also, bet you have heard his voice many times. Steven is an actor who gave voice to all opening themes from the four series of the Law & Order franchise. (...and that's your fun, little Google fact for the day.)

With the hubs out of town for a race this weekend, I plan on hearing Steven's voice a lot! I like to think that I have seen more than 75% of all L&O episodes, but it seems every time my DVR catches one on Sleuth...it's one I've never seen. I love me some Jack McCoy, but I am in love with Detective Robert Goren...Bobby from Criminal Intent. I know it's only acting, but I love his character. How awful, in my beautiful L&O mind, it would be to meet the guy who plays him, Vincent D' Onofrio, and him be...well, you know...average!

I guess it's a good thing that I will probably never meet him...LOL. Gotta go. DVR is calling!

............BAUM BAUM.............

CBB :o)

No comments: