Sunday, September 27, 2009

We bought a fish tank and the Osbournes!

Mr. Chad and his family are soooo "pet people", me not so much. Don't get me wrong I love , I mean like most pets, but I still have some fear and reservations of them. Cats are cute, but can get all creepy on you. You know, circling and purring like they are calling others cats to come do the same. Dogs, well, dogs are man's best friend and all I can figure is they know I'm not a man. I got bit when I was 16 and it takes me a while to warm up to them these days. Now, with all that explained, I can tell you about our new pets...The Osbournes.

Yes...Ozzy, Sharon, Kelly, and Jack. All goldfish, but 2 are black and 2 are gold. We bought four because of the four of us, but didn't want to name them after us because of the whole "goldfish turnover rate"...LOL.

When we brought it all home, the hubs went to putting it all together. It was not a 5 minute ordeal either. It took both us a couple of hours...filling tank, putting in all the "crap" they need, balancing the water, etc...just to set it up. We had fun doing it, but now I can't wait for the kiddos to see it. Countdown for that ...is on!

CBB

1 comment:

tosha said...

I think "they" lie about the goldfish turnover rate. I had the same ones for 4 years!