Sunday, September 20, 2009

My daughter wants to be a...hoaggie????


Quick, funny story.
On FB today, I saw that my daughter wanted to be a hoaggie...
I wasn't sure where she was going with the status update,
so I had to read all comments.
(She has mentioned several times about attending VaTech.)

After laughing for a bit, I responded, "You mean a Hoakie?"
She tried to defend her post, but it was too late.
She said that she had googled it...
I told her just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's correct.

Also, with her intelligence and interest in attending,
she should have known what a HOAKIE was...
A turkey not a sandwich, which she then probably thought...or is it...LOL.

I love my daughter, she so has her mother's sense of humor.
Mrs. B
(Yes, I know the sandwich is actually spelled hoagie.)

No comments: