Friday, June 18, 2010

Trampoline--Redneck style.

There is a picture out there.
I promise it does exist.
We, the people, involved, pray that no one ever sees it...so I will give you a VERY quick mental picture.

Mr. Chad, V, Ty, Ethan, me, Catarina, Claudia, and Jordan-as supervisor/cameraman, carried a trampoline from V's house to my house...not very far, but very funny. We looked like a group of rag-muffin gypsies. It was a great family moment...all of us walking along with the trampoline there with us. Good times. Good times.

It also goes to show that sometimes, you don't need a photo to capture the moment b/c you know it will stay in your mind forever and when you need a laugh or a smile...you can pull out that memory and laugh...this was one of those times.

I love spending time with my family.
CBB

1 comment:

Faiza said...

Oh what a tease! I wanna see that picture please!