Sunday, June 27, 2010

where is my energy?


You may have noticed my blog has fallen a little behind. I have no excuse other than I am just, plain tired! I think it is Doctor time. I am a cancer survivor--thyroid, bur rarely do I think twice about it. It was 8 years ago and I seem fine...most of the time. If it wasn't for the blood work required for my meds every 6 months, I would NEVER think about it.

Over the past few weeks though, I am REALLY feeling the strain of life. I am tired, and I mean NO ENERGY...zero...zilch...nada. I am pushing to get through the day. I have gained about 10 pounds in the last month and working out is nonexistent.

I need to be pro-active, but I don't have the energy for that either...gotta get my mojo back and get to gettin'. Any suggestions? I sure need them right now.

CBB

No comments: