Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday, Postcrossing!

Happy 5th Birthday, Postcrossing!
Over the past year, I have been involved with this wonderful site.
Sending and receiving postcards from all over the world.
I have made a few pen pals, but nothing has made me happier
than the way it has given my daughter and I something in common.
As any one out there, parenting a teenager, knows.
communication at this juncture is primarily for
money, more money, gas money...
and did I say money.
LOL.
Now, the 2 of us can talk about postcards, stamps,
countries our postcards are traveling to, postcards we are getting.
It may not be a lot, but we at least get to talk...about something.
It truly is a wonderful thing.
So, Postcrossing...Happy Birthday.
Hope your wishes come true like mine has; Catarina and I appreciate it!
CBB

No comments: