Thursday, July 15, 2010

SIGG H2O Bottle...just for me.


I have to admit until I read about them on my friend Faiza's blog, I had no idea what a SIGG H2O bottle was...LOL. I mean, maybe I had seen them before, but didn't realize there was a difference in aluminum drinking bottles. Well, guess what? There is!...LOL.

SIGG is a Swiss company that promotes the use of water bottles to cut back on plastic that ends up in landfills. I think they say it best on their website (http://www.mysigg.com/):

•We make bottles to the highest standards of Swiss quality and craftsmanship.

•We make bottles that are ecologically sound, reusable and ultimately, easily recycled.

•We make bottles that are as fashionable as they are functional.

•The future we see is green and clean, sleek and stylish.

I mean, really...how cool is that?!
Anyway, see above for the bottle my husband just bought me. (Thanks, babe.)
Of course, he also stated that if he saw me drinking anything other than tap water he was kicking my, well, you know...LOL.
Here's to healthy drinking...via SIGG.
CBB

1 comment:

Faiza said...

Cheersing you with some of Toronto's finest water in my SIGG! So glad you got one!