Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Medicine Cabinets

Quick post today. I did a room-makeover for my bathroom. Just some paint, moulding, maybe a floor change, but NOTHING major...LOL. This room did need a new mirror when I was almost finished though, so I went to get one.

When I got there, they didn't have the one I wanted and I was going to have to go to another store. I had them to call the store and hold it until the next day. Bad idea!

Next day...had to take hubs to get mirror/medicine cabinet. (I am not a fan of med cabinets, but I did like this one, so I figured, "what the heck".)

Hubs became very jealous of "my" med cabinet, so he wanted one for "his" bathroom. Well, that's all fine and good, but he has double sinks in his bathroom. So, what did we buy today? $600 worth of medicine cabinets...LOL.

{{{{WE DON'T EVEN HAVE MEDICINE TO GO IN THEM!}}}}

It was still a fun day...breakfast, new vac, tin, and Christmas ornaments, too! I love my Sundays with Charlie. Happy wives and happy husbands make for happy homes. Catarina and Claudia should be happy girls...and they didn't even get a medicine cabinet!

CB

No comments: