Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Lately, I have been on that path of "why me?" again. (That monster rears it's ugly head ever so often...and these past few weeks have been very hard.) However, these things are minor and will pass and life will go on and I will remember how truly blessed I am.
Let me take the time to remember a few of those reasons now:
  • I am, for the most part, healthy, wealthy and wise...LOL.
  • My children, too, are...see above.
  • The hubs, he is,...see above, also.

I think that just about covers it. When I look at the means of others and stop and think about what I have...I could not, should not, ask for more. Daily, I should be thankful. One day, one week, one month is not enough to give thanks for all the blessings in my life, but today...I pause to remember that I fall short, but recognize that it's OK.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

CBB

1 comment:

Faiza said...

happy thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family!