Friday, January 14, 2011

Astrological change, my butt!

For 37 years, I have been a Pisces. I have one daughter Pisces and another that is a Capricorn, and my husband is a Scorpio...and they all fit their sign, perfectly! Now, someone comes along and adds a 13th sign for 6 days in November and changes all of us except for one. I DON'T THINK SO!

First of all, I don't believe in a lot of this crap, but it does give me something to read in the paper and to share with another human being, if for nothing but a conversation starter. I could meet a million people that have never been to KY and have nothing in common with me, but I'm gonna say it's possible that 1 in every 12 could be a Pisces. You may not travel, or like wine, or knit, but you had to be born.

According to CNN this morning, it is really a bunch of nonsense.(http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/?hpt=C2) As they put it:

But before astrology fans scrape the ink from their arms because they think they're now a Virgo instead of a Libra, they should consider this: If they adhered to the tropical zodiac - which, if they're a Westerner, they probably did – absolutely nothing has changed for them.

So, today, I am still a Pisces. My family are still the same, too...and all is right with the astrological world. I wonder if today's horoscope for everyone was, "signs--they are a changing", because that, my friend, would have been funny!

1 comment:

tosha said...

That would have been hilarious! I was born a Gemini and I'll die a Gemini. Otherwise I would have no other reason for the way I am other than just bi-polar, where's the fun in that? LOL