Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesdays are for Weddings!


Jen and Kristi are doing a Wednesdays are for Weddings blurb each week, and since this little blog started as a countdown to my wedding...I have decided to join them.

If, and when, I remember to post on this day each week, I am going to share ideas about colors, themes, flowers, cakes, centerpieces, etc...or just any ol' thing the other gals are talking about that day.

Today, I want to remember our cake. I loved it! It was one of my fave things from the day...so simple, yet it summed up everything we wanted out of this marriage and our future life together!

3 comments:

Karina Pacheco said...

Thank you for joining my giveaway!!! And for becoming a follower ;) I love your corner of the Internet! How exciting getting ready for your wedding - eeee!!! Can't wait to continue reading your blog. xoxo

Kristi said...

I love your cake! Such a special idea!

Jen Watts said...

That's such a neat cake!!