Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My name is Christy...

...and I'm a habitual dieter. How many times on this blog have I talked about dieting, eating right, nutrition, blah, blah, blah???? Lots, right?

Today, I just want to rant about skinny people who complain about being fat. Yes, we see that you are skinny...so, yes, we know that you know that you are...Don't expect us strugglers to feel sorry for you. Give me a break.This un-nerves me to no end.

I realize that there are people out there that struggle to gain weight as much as I struggle to lose, but it's still very different. I do not think that society considers skinny-ness to be a product of laziness, as thought with people that are overweight. I think I'm fat, but have never thought of myself as overweight...yet, I am.

I'm not unhealthy by any means. I don't drink cola. I don't add salt. I walk on a treadmill daily...and truthfully, I'm not big-boned. Yes, I am a thyroid cancer survivor and I know that somehow messes with your metabolism, but here I am wearing clothes in double digits (12/14).

How do I get to a figure "8"? Eight that's a good healthy size, right?

Mrs. B :o)

No comments: