Thursday, September 11, 2008

Football Season is here!

Are you ready for some football?...I am. I love football season. Since meeting Mr. Chad it has become one of my favorite sports and one of our favorite seasons.

I am more of a college football person and he is an "any and all" types of football person. He can just flip on a game and start watching it..me, not so much.

I like old, traditional rich teams and the SEC, but he will watch it all, and if I haven't mentioned it before...he LOVES him some STEELERS (says it's the working-class man's team...LOL).

Anyway, it is nice to be able to go to my school's games on Friday night for high school action, lay around on Saturday and watch college, and then get a whopping dose of pro-ball on Sunday. Yep, we're good on football around here...Now, I just need to get him hooked on something I like...Wait, he has been watching that Antique Roadshow with me...LOL.

Go Trojans! Go Irish! Go Wildcats!
Mrs. B

No comments: