Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happily Ever After...

I saw my Aunt today while shopping. It was weird b/c I felt like an adult with my "buggy" all full of crap. Normally, when I'm with any of my aunts, I feel like a little girl. They always pick up the tab, I'm usually with one of their children, so we're like an older picture that has been taken years before...

She hugged me and asked, "How's teaching? The new house? Married life?"...I was totally in control of being my big-girl self until she said those 2 words--married life. I couldn't control what started happening. I almost giggled out loud and my cheeks pushed up and my mouth opened to one of the biggest, truest smiles I'd had in forever. Do not ask me why? I have no earthly clue, but I think I got dizzy and almost fainted with happiness...LOL.

I am such a happily-married woman. I even feel sorry for people if they look like they are not as in love with their significant other as I am with mine...LOL. Isn't that funny? I can't speak for Mr. Chad, but I know he says that minus a new baby and maybe a garage one day...he's living his love song. (I blush...I'm really not that great of a cook...LOL.)

All I can say, is that I hope this feeling never goes away. The feeling that happiness is within you so deep that you want it for all of those around you. Country musician Jason Michael Carroll said it best:

Baby just look at us
all this time and we're still in love
Something like this just don't exist
Between a backwoods boy and a fairy tale princess
People said it would never work out
Living our dreams has shattered all doubts
It feels good to prove 'em wrong....Living our love song

Happily Ever After to y'all.

Mrs. B :o)

No comments: