Monday, October 20, 2008

My Warm-Up...Mrs. Boyd

OK, OK...so I'm not in full regalia, but I did have on my warm-up jacket...and there is a funny story to this. During the game, I couldn't help but keep looking at the embroidery on the jacket...LOL. Right there, in plain sight was my name--Mrs. Boyd.

Yes, I've been Mrs. Boyd for a few months, but there are always those "A-Ha" moments, and this night was one of them. I was so proud just sitting there in my Lil' blue LC jacket. The only time I ever remember feeling this giddy over clothing was probably back in the day, when I got my Beaver Creek Beavers jacket. (Yes, that's a little shout out to my hometown.) I'm sure my husband loved it, though he never said anything, b/c he would gladly have my "new" name stamped on my forehead for everyone to see...LOL.

Anyway, it was just another happy moment in my pretty-good life and I just wanted to share it with y'all.

Mrs. Boyd

No comments: