Friday, October 17, 2008

ruffled knickers

I live so far into nowhere that I can't find ruffled knickers...OK, so I suppose stores aren't rushing to fill orders of granny-panties with lace across the derriere...LOL, but I need then for Halloween.

Yes, I know they sell them on-line, but I waited 'til the last minute and now I have no time to order them. I looked everywhere, too. Including that store in Norton, where you close your eyes in certain sections...LOL.

So instead of the "fancy-pants" undergarments I wanted, I have to live thru Halloween this year with undies that don't match my costume. Know this, though. I have learned my lesson. Next year (or the next time I seem them), I will buy 5 pairs of ruffled knickers--one in every color...LOL, and maybe one pair for every day of the week.

On a mission from God to find my knickers,

Mrs. Boyd :o)

No comments: