Friday, October 31, 2008

The Fallout...of marriage.

My hubby is a gamer. Me, not so much. I mean, I can play games like Luxor, or Zuma, or Peggle, but I can not imagine creating a character and playing for hours, days, weeks, months...or years. Yes, I am talkin' directly to you WOW-freaks. Although this rant is really about the new Fallout.

Here's the story, my husband waits for months for this game to come out and pays for it waaaaay in advance so that he can get it in a little lunchbox carrier. I laugh so I don't cry...LOL.

However, it truly is funny when he is playing. I tend to go to bed and read, so when he appears from out of his office(game room)...I normally get a kiss, and ILY, and some random comment that I know has to relate to the game. For instance, last night, he was looking for a pressure cooker. Well, we don't own a pressure cooker, so I proceeded to ramble thru my mind about where I could find one and what in God's name he needed one for...LOL...and then, as always, I figured it had to do with the game. And it did.

I don't mind that he likes to do this sort of thing, though. I'm sure I have blogged or ranted about this before and like I always say, "he could be out doing something far worse", so I'll stick to having this sort of Fallout when it comes to being married.

Mrs. B :o)

No comments: