Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FRAK...SyFy.

Are you kidding me? Sci Fi Channel has decided to change their name to "not brand" themselves. Heh?

You are a brand idiots! You are targeting a "specialized" demographic--Science Fiction. Sci Fi followers are the reason you have viewers.

The hubs tunes in b/c he knows Stargate is probably on. I watch Eureka b/c it's not a sappy Lifetime made for television movie (not that I'm knocking that...I have watched Lifetime movies--many times, but I was normally needing a good cry and a tub of ice cream).

However, when I turn it to the Sci Fi channel, I want to see Sci Fi...that's why I turned it there in the first place, you Frakkin' idiots. I guess "Imagine Greater" means YOU think the viewer needs to expand his/her mind...duh, that's why we watch your channel people!!!!

CBB
****This has got to be the dumbest, re-marketing strategy in history next to NEW Coke. I bet they get about the same results!

No comments: