Saturday, July 4, 2009

LOL...and Oh, almost forgot, Happy Birthday USA!

It is the 4th of July and I'm sick as a dog...so no real celebration for me today, but I truly celebrate our nation's birthday each day, when I log onto this little box and freely type whatever I want to say...so, Thank You, Founding Fathers!

With that being said, I came across a great website this morning courtesy of CNN...if you get the chance, take a look at these...some are way too funny. In fact, if I can get around to it one day...I'll even post my laser picture...for now though, you can enjoy Jason Mraz's. (I always knew I loved him for some odd reason...now I know, it was our laser connection.)

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/07/03/funny.websites/index.html

Hope you enjoy...and remember, Let Freedom Ring!
CBB

No comments: