Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mr. Potter...Finally, reading Book 7!

OK...I do not want to hear any crap over this, but...I have NEVER read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-#7. I have read parts of it, but never the whole book. I didn't want to read it because then it would be over.

You know what I'm talking about...when you read one of the HP books, for the first time, you just can't put it down until you have read the whole thing...and then you're sad when you finish it because it's over and you have to wait soooo long for the next one. Well, with #7...there is no next one. It's over.

I find that so hard to absorb and believe...therefore, I just kept putting it off. I don't want it to end. I didn't want Dumbledore to die. I don't want to feel sorry for Malfoy. I just want HP to keep going and going...I want Harry to become an auror and then to one day run Hogwarts, that's what we all want, right?...I want Harry Potter and the AARP Bandits-Book 75.

But alas, that will never happen...thanks, J.K. for nothin'...OK, sorry...thank, J.K. for everything! HP has been a wonderful ride!

Mrs. B
:o)

No comments: