Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pink's Grammys...oh, she owned it!

I am just now getting around to watching "the Grammys" and I am so glad I did! It was a good show, but I enjoyed last years b/c of the tribute to New Orleans. (I still have it on my DVR.) It was hard to imagine that something could surpass it, but it did. There were many great performances, but IT IS "the Grammys". Shouldn't we expect that? However, NO ONE held a candle to Pink.

I am a die-hard Pink fan. I love her, her music, her "ups comes with downs" marriage to Hart! I think she is an all-around good gal with a hint of redneck...what I usually call myself...LOL.

Glitter in the Air was, by far, the best performance of the night, but it was beyond that...It was Pink's best performance, by far! She sang wonderfully while performing a Cirque du Soleil type routine!!!! REALLY! It blew my mind, gave me chills, made me love her as a performer 10x more. I can't even describe it in words, but it will long be remembered.

Here's to you, Mrs. Hart...You go, girl!
...and I bet from now on, thanks to your performance, there will be a new meaning to the 2-word phrase, "Think Pink!".

No comments: