Saturday, March 5, 2011

Charlie, did you find the map to Candy Mountain?

I always cheer for the underdog...and this time is no exception. My friend is on a "train wreck waiting to happen" and all I can do is watch it. (Kinda like we all did with Brit Brit...but hey, she came back swinging!)

His deplorable habits,
ungodly ways with the ladies,
too much money for one man,
it all adds up to some good viewing.

The more
he talks...
the more
I can't believe what he says...
the more
I want.

Maybe I'm the addict?
Wonder if Dr. Drew will see me now?

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It amazing how quickly celebrities become nonstop news. Sheen is an unusual case. I'm sure there is something to redeem him but I haven't seen it yet. I've been browsing through your blog and just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed my visit here. Finding you was a happy accident, but I'll be back deliberately. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Blessings...Mary