Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Crush Day...and National Grammar Day!

Blog:

It's really tatertots&jello,
but the ampersand
makes the link look all hinky
when I type it in!
This site is a FAB place for DIY-ers.
Everything from framed prints, free printables,
major decor ideas, clothes, jewelry, etc.
This is one site that I visit EVERY single day!

Music:
Everyone knows I want to be "Ga-linda",
but since I'm an average singer...
and would always be resigned to the chorus...
by listening at home,
I get to be ALL the leads!
It is, also, one of my fave cds to sing with the kids!
Catarina and I are perfect as E & G!

Outfit:
OK, so I am not out buying Versace everyday,
but aren't these short "suits" uber cool.
I would totally rock these in a metro work place.
I love the sandal boots in the middle,
but not sure I would wear them...
maybe Versace worthy,
but a little too stripper-ish for me!


Place:

WAITING FOR THIS:

(Random Mardi Gras Pic...link is not working.)


Celebrity:
One of my biggest crushes ever.
I gave you the run down on when I fell in love with him
earlier in the week,
but was on such a natural high
over him winning the Oscar
for Best Male Actor
that I wanted to highlight him-
AGAIN.

These are my weekly crushes.
It is National Grammar Day, too.
If you found any mistakes in the above writing...I was testing you...LOL.
Otherwise, Happy NGD.
Visit SPOGG.
Write a thank you note to an English teacher.
CBB


No comments: