Friday, March 18, 2011

Crushin' this Friday on...

blog:
cute blog with lots of easy crafts.
me likey!

music:

Love the new album.
Born This Way has some FAB lyrics...
i sent them to my 18 year old as advice...LOL.



outfit:
Have no idea who designed this,
or how I found it...
I am into tailored suits
(more so when I was a tad bit thinner),
but I am also in love with
shirts that have that BIG bow in the front! 

place:


There's no place like Oz.
There's no place like Oz.
There's no place like Oz.
I love Australia.
It has to be one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
...and the people are so laid back and hospitable.

celebrity:

Classy lady.
Puts her money where her mouth is...
donated 1 million for Japan disaster relief...
and has done similar for Haiti
and New Orleans!
I love you, Ms. Sandy!

1 comment:

Faiza said...

that gaga song is great although the video is so lost on me...