Friday, March 28, 2008

89...time to panic.

groom-check (hehe)
wedding rings-check (little white gold ones...they are perfect!)
wedding theme-check("C", it was meant to "B". monogram theme)
church-check (from Coal Miner's Daughter movie)
reception-check (hometown fave)
wedding dress(es)-check (one for wedding/one for reception)
bridal party-check (I think?)
calligrapher-check (hope my Mom feels up to it)
cake topper-wwwaaaahhhhhh...still waiting and crying!
glasses-kinda, sorta check ( need 4...me, Mr. Chad, Catarina and Claudia)
garter-I'm buying Mary's...she's buying mine...not really ...but that would be funny!
cake-check (Robin's cakes...need to taste test, though)

OK, so I'm not that far behind, but I am starting to wig out a bit.

89,88,87,86,85...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: