Monday, March 17, 2008

98 more


98 days until THE "big day".

At times, I have it soooo under control and at other times...I really want to throw in the towel.

Today, We let the wedding fall to the wayside for a few hours and just had fun and enjoyed our extracurricular activity. What did we do? Mr. Chad and I went to the Sharpie Mini 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway. It was our 1st NASCAR race. He has been watching this stuff all his life, and it still amazes me that he had never been to a race. We had such a fun day! The only thing missing were the girls, Catarina and Claudia.

Rain was in the forecast and it did just that...it rained, and rained, and rained...but we stuck it out! It was wet and he drank too much, but all in all it was one of my favorite things that he and I have ever done together.

So for today, there was no talk of centerpieces, favors, or ceremonial readings...it was all NASCAR and we had an AWESOME time. Congratulations, Clint Bowyer!

98, 97, 96, 95, 94...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: