Friday, March 28, 2008

90 minutes behind Mary


Today I have to eat crow!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Mary(who is marrying Joseph...i kid you not) is soooo laid back about her wedding, until last week she had nothing...No, really, NOTHING completed for her wedding...now she is WAY ahead of me. WTF? I can't make fun of her now. What am I going to do? I mean, today she is having her invitations addressed. I haven't even finalized mine...I know, I know...Mr.Chad said, " to buck up and just get the damn things"...everyone else agrees, except for Mary who is now laughing or should i say gloating.

*I feel guilty spending so much money on paper when I am such an awesome paper crafter and could make some that would blow people away. However, to quote The Steve Miller Band, "Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future." and I am running out of time.

Invitations will be finalized and mailed within 2 weeks...that gives people plenty of time to RSVP(etiquette window is 4 to 6 weeks) and it's mainly family anyway, so I'm on it. The invitations have been chosen, I promise. I just need to get them. I will.........tomorrow, I promise...LOL.
By the way, that's Mary and J.D. (Joseph). Aren't they just heavenly?...LOL

90,89,88,87,86...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: