Friday, March 28, 2008

88 and doing (not so) great...lol

Some days, as I have stated, I have it all together and other days...well, lets just say, "I'm lucky I know where I am." Some may say, I'm that way all the time, but they are VERY bad people...LOL.

My biggest helper with the wedding, so far, has been my 9 year old, Claudia. She tells me exactly what she likes or says things like, "Mommy, I like this for when I get married."...It's cute to watch her. She was sooooo adorable helping me choose ribbon this week. Ahhh, who am I kidding? She is adorable ALL the time. I probably would have chosen whatever she had picked, but since she is so much like me...we were on the same page. HER dress, though...we differ a bit, but I'll end up letting her get whatever she wants...I always do.

Catarina, well, she has opinions, too. She freaked me out a tad this week, though. The song she is going to sing at the wedding came on...and she had no idea what it was...I'm going to cut her some slack, however, it was the original version and she is familiar with a different version so no panic, YET...LOL.

It is wonderful to have their blessings. It is very important to me that they approve of this marriage. Their feelings and opinions have been just like the relationship between Mr. Chad and I...there has been ups and downs, but more of the first and less of the latter.

88,87,86,85,84...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: