Tuesday, June 10, 2008

14 days (or 2 weeks...LOL)

Ok, so we all know I fell off the diet wagon...I am heavier now than I have ever been...and It's really too late to do anything about it before the wedding. I take full responsibility for that...LOL. I guess, I will just have to focus on my tan, hair, make-up and every fat girl's downfall...shoes.

I don't know this girl...
---->>>>
but I envision looking like this on my "big day". It's kind of funny, b/c I am rather opposite of her. I have Kendra-(Girls Next Door)blonde hair, a chubby face, and pencil thin lips...since I am not a magician, I am going to have to leave myself in the hands of Tosha, my hairdresser, who actually follows this blog daily. In fact, frets if there is a lapse in posts...LOL.

It almost angers me that I did not get back into shape. After the wedding, when I can focus on something else...LOL, like the house...I will not diet then either, but focus more on health and beauty. The girls will get out and walk with me, but I'm going to have to try and do something with Mr. Chad, too. :o)

Well, the good news is my photogs are good with editing...the bad news, well...there is no bad news...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and if he loves me now, he'll be crazy over me when I'm thinner...I mean, healthier...LOL.

14,13,12,11,10...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: