Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The 5 people you meet in Heaven.

You always save the best for last and now is no different. If I was told I could pick ONE person that I would be guaranteed to see in Heaven...I would chose my "french fry",C2. Not just b/c she is perfect, but she and I are soooo much alike, in soooo many ways, it seems that we were separated at birth. I would lay down my life for her.

When she and I are together, or talk on the phone, or write letters...there is one thinig I can promise you...LAUGHTER. We always pick up right where we left off, no matter the time between visits.

Before people start freaking out...I did not pick my children b/c there are 2, I said 1. I did not pick Mr. Chad b/c I did say Heaven...LOL.(He believes in God, just don't see him buying that streets of gold story and now is not the time for that argument.) I, also, did not pick my Granny Ed b/c she was such an angel that I'd never be able to get close enough to see her.

I wish that over the course of events that have lead up to my "union", that she could have been more involved...but neither of us saw the lives that we are currently living in our present or future...LOL. No, they are not bad lives...just unexpected life adventures. :o)

Here's the funny part...not just that Heaven would not be perfect without her, but I would be incomplete without her. We tell our kids we have to have husbands b/c the state of Kentucky does not yet recognize "same-sex" unions...LOL. ( I mean that in jest...her ex-husband-to-be may try to use that against her in the divorce...LOL...I laugh, but it's true.)

I don't want to go on and on about how she is the VERY best friend in the world, but I would like to go on record saying...she is one of the most wonderful people that I have ever known and that my life on Earth would not be the same had I not met her. (ILY C2)

5,4,3,2,1...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: