Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hey, XIX...little shout out to Steely Dan.

In no way is today's title one of my favorite songs, but I can remember singing it in elementary school and it seemed way cool...LOL. (It was on my friend Bridget's jukebox...LOL.) I remember I couldn't wait to be 19 or somewhere near that age--so I could be gone and out of the house. I, also, couldn't wait to party like it was 19-99...LOL...so for today, 19 was remotely important at conjuring up sweet memories of adolescence, but that's all.

Final preparations have been made for the most part, and RSVP cards keep coming in... Why do we bother to send those things, anyway? People should just assume that everyone on their guest list is coming...LOL. At this point, I really hope the Pope can't pencil our wedding in b/c I'm not sure I would have a seat for him. (Kidding folks, I would make room for any man of God.)

Well, the guys have not all been measured, but they have another week, so I'm not too stressed about that... Flower girl/Ring bearer dresses (Yes, our ring bearer is a girl.) have dresses ordered and they will be here next week. Both Moms are looking for wedding day attire, but do not seem to be in a hurry, and I'm OK with that, too. I want them to get something they like and can wear again and again.

I have started working on the program and it's coming along, but still need to finish the details for the candy buffet and put the monogram on the boxes. I need to wrap the wedding attendants gifts, and grab a few things for the rehearsal dinner. All and all, though...I feel good with where everything is at. Finally, I can start to relax...well, until tomorrow that is...LOL.

19,18,17,16,15...and so on. I hope you will stick with me.

No comments: